VMAT(AW)-202 Double Eagles A-6 Model
Fly with the Double Eagles of VMAT(AW)-202 in this hand crafted model. Each piece is carved from wood and hand painted to provide a piece you’ll love!
Length: 18 inches
Wingspan: 17.4 inches
- 1968: Delivered to the US Navy.
- 1971: VMA(AW)-224 as WK-04.
- 1971-72: VMA(AW)-224 as NL-504.
- 1976: VMAT(AW)-202 as KC-05.
- Upgraded to A-6E.
- 1980: VA-42 as AD-501.
- 1988: VA-42 as AD-500.
- 1992-93: VA-145 as NE-512.
- 11/1993: Put into storage at the AMARC bone yard