VF-126 Pacific Fleet Adversary Plaque
A custom hand crafted wood plaque of VF-126! 14 inches
Fighter Squadron 126 (VF-126) was an aggressor squadron of the U.S. Navy. The squadron was originally established as Attack Squadron 126 (VA-126) on 6 April 1956, it was redesignated VF-126 on 15 October 1965 and disestablished on 1 April 1994. Formerly known as the Fighting Seahawks. Flew the US Navy’s Official Bicentennial Jet which appeared on the front page of the Los Angeles Times in May 1976.